Fellaz mental illness will constantly be a taboo subject. Men always say women have feelings and they need to deal with it. Regardless, if we’re all human, we all confront moods in our daily lives. I often hear emotions are for ladies, men do not cry. It’s not because you dropping a few tears that it means you’re not virile and your manhood is lost, that will show your ability to address the situation sincerely, and it will make you happier and more attractive.
Talk about how you feel and see a professional about the illness if it goes too far. People fear and misunderstand the real meaning of mental illness, it can take many forms, however, care for it. Most likely, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, mood disorders, suicide, self-injury, and schizophrenia are all unhealthiness that someone around you or you can be going through. The only thing, the entourage have to carefully not sink in the same situation while helping. Being attentive to your body, your mind and the way you feel helps a lot to detect mental illness symptoms. You need to comprehend that pride can harm you instead of believing it’s part of the solution.
Examples of signs and symptoms include:
- Feeling sad or down
- Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate
- Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt
- Extreme mood changes of highs and lows
- Withdrawal from friends and activities
- Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping
- Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations
- Inability to cope with daily problems or stress
- Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Significant changes in eating habits
- Sex drive changes
- Excessive anger, hostility or violence
- Suicidal thinking
Fellaz finds your balance in all aspects of your actuality, speak life through your silent crisis.
Deal with it or die to hide it!